Saturday, January 10, 2009

A photo a day: project 365

I'm sure most of you have heard of "A photo a day," or Project 365. If you haven't, it's simply a goal to take a photo a day for an entire year. It being the beginning of the year, it's coming on strong and I have decided to take the challenge. Because of my involvement in digital scrapbooking, I have found several sites that have come out with digital kits made just for this project. It's really a lot of fun and if you're wanting to become a better photographer (like I am), in any way, this is a good way to do that, You get to practice every day! So, if you want to check out my 365 blog....click on the link (my 365) under my photo blog link. And if you want anymore info on some of the sites that are really making this project fun, then check out www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com and www.afterfivedesigns.com (look for Kristen Rice's kit).

3 comments:

Becki said...

Love it!!

The Mama said...

Linds, I have changed my blog address. It is now journeyof5.blogspot.com!!

Jim's Photo Blog said...

I really think we should have a 365 pictures a day project. DAD!