Friday, May 9, 2008

Something gross...but funny!

So, my poor little Drew has been pretty sick this week. He has had a horrible cough, a fever, drippy nose and watery and oozing eyes (so sad!!!). Anyway, I noticed that he kept wiping his nose on his arm-gross! So I told him to use a tissue next time. His response, in complete frustration, was..."Mom, there's too much booger sauce!" Me: "Booger sauce....oh,....I get it. Drew it's really gross to wipe your nose on your arm," and he said, "but there is too much booger sauce to get a tissue every time mom!!!" Tj was standing right there and wondered if I had taught him that term....no, I didn't. Pretty funny, huh?!

3 comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Booger Sauce!! What a crazy kid! I laughed out loud reading that one!

Becki said...

hahahaha. Where do these kids come up with these things? That is hilarious! It's funny that you had to defend yourself to your husband and convince him you didn't teach him that term. What do our husbands think we do all day. Lol...

Jenn J. said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Drew is awesome, and I love that he came up with that term. He's so stinking smart, and creative to even think that up.

By the way, I hope he gets feeling better soon!!