Saturday, January 5, 2008

Miss America Reality Check....

Hey all! I hope you all watched TLC's Miss America Reality Check last night. It was awesome (we actually tivo'd it and watched it this morning)! My sister-in-law Jill is Miss Utah. She was so awesome last night..this morning...you know what I mean. The reality show is airing every Friday night until the Miss America Pageant on the 26th. If you go to TLC's website you can vote (vote for Jill, vote for Jill, vote for Jill....). I also found a out take/confessional movie. Check it out. Also, here is her website for her representation of the Army.

2 comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Wow, great minds think alike!! I have almost the exact same post on my blog! How funny. I love the new background you guys have!! How cute!

Heather said...

Love your background! I thought I saw your sister-in-law on one of the promos for the show. We'll have to watch next time.