Saturday, October 10, 2009

What I did this weekend

I decided to take a little time for myself this weekend. I left Thursday night and stayed in a hotel downtown for two nights. It was so nice, to be able to relax, sleep in, read, take photos and also to do some digi-scrapping. Life has been so crazy these past couple of months, and the summer was really busy too. I haven't scrapped since April, and I was really missing it. It felt SO good, to be able to do this fun hobby again. Here are the pages I made...

p.s. Thanks T.J. for letting me go do this, I'm so thankful! I love you sweetie!!


All from All Crafty Things by Kasia Designs at Shabby Pickle Designs.


All from Shabby Princess Designs, Barefoot kit & Cuddlebug kit.


From Shabby Princess Designs, Barefoot Kit and Something Blue Studios at Catscrap.


From Gina Marie Huff at WW designs; Full of Wonder. Template by Cinzia Loosemore.


From Gina Marie Huff at WW Designs; Full of Wonder.


From Gina Marie Huff at WW Designs; Off to School.


From Paislee Press and Audacious Designs; Photogenic

4 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

Those digitally scrap-booked pages are absolutely darling....and amazing...as usual! I love every single one, especially the picture of Drew smiling with his cello at his first recital. I think my heart started melting when I saw that! He is so amazingly cute. Both of your boys are. I love them so much!
Seeing those pages ALMOST makes me want to learn how to do that...but then I remember how much more crafty, driven, and talented you truly are than me...and the urge to learn goes away. :) Especially because I've been a proud owner of Photoshop Elements for nearly six weeks now and haven't a clue how to use it yet.
Can you please convince me to stop being so overly intimidated by everything???
Love ya, Linds. I'm so glad you had such a nice weekend alone. We all need that every once-in-a-while!

Jim's Photo Blog said...

Absolutely wonderful linds. Combine your photo talent with you incredible scrap booking prowess...your incredible! Love Ya!
Dad

Meghan said...

Two nights alone all to yourself? What a dream! I'm glad you got to go and thoroughly indulge in such a wonderful hobby. WOW!

Mandy said...

Amazing!!! Really Linds, I sat there while you did those, and watched how you came up with those from scratch! I could never do that... well, I hope someday you can teach me when I get my own MAC. :)

Luv,
Mand