Saturday, February 14, 2009

A great day!

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. It was one of the first Saturdays in a LONG time where we were all able to sleep in. I didn't feel the rush or stress of the weekdays, AND my kids slept until 9 am!! I looked out the window and saw new fresh snow-and with it the sound of snowblowers (I love this sound!) I have high hopes for today and am excited to enjoy this Valentines day with my sweetie. My husband is so good for me. He has taught me so much. Unfortunately for him, I tend to resist him and usually go kicking and screaming and in the end I recognize what a wonderful man he is and how much he loves me and really, truly wants to help me. I'm so grateful for how hard he works. He usually puts in 10-12 hour days and when he gets home he does what ever he can to help me with the kids and around the house. He is such a cute dad and I love when I see him with our boys, it melts my little heart. Ok, enough of the gushy. I hope this day is as amazing for you as it as been so far for me. luv luv!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I love that Valentines was on a Saturday! I hope you had a fabulous day!