7 things I can do:
1. Play the violin.
2. Cook pasta like NO other!
3. Organize closets, drawers, cupboards...nothing makes me happier than perfectly folded towels and color coded clothes :)
4. Waste time...I REALLY have to try hard to stay on task!!
5. Creativ-y, Crafty things...scrapbook (digital of course).
6. Stay up late for SEVERAL nights in a row...but I always regret this. It's just so nice to have no distractions!
7. Lose my patience really fast, something I'm REALLY trying to work on.
7 Things I CAN'T do:
1. Be consistent with dieting...I'm picture perfect for about a week, week and a half. Then I crash! Ughhhh!!!!
2. Argue...My husband always wins :)
3. Remember things... I can be so flighty! My uncle Bob calls it "a fart in the wind."
4. Eat spicy food...I hate it when my mouth is on fire...you can't taste anything else!!!
5. Take naps. I'll be up ALL night, and if I take a sleep aid...then I'll be groggy til' noon.
6. STAND mouth noises!!! Chew with your mouth closed! (TJ!)
7. Control myself with spending money. I'm slowly getting better. TJ is definitely the frugal one in our relationship!
7 Things that Attracted me to my Husband.
1. His lips, they are SO smooth and super squishy. (and NO, that's not too much information) hee, hee
2. His sense of humor, I give him a hard time for going "over the line," but I have to admit, it makes me laugh.
3. He thinks that I'm HOT-but he was dropped on his head multiple times as a child.
4. He things I'm funny.
5. He honors his Priesthood.
6. He can speak Italian.
7. He's TOTALLY sexy...especially when he wears cologne (hint, hint teej).
7 things I always say:
1. For the LOVE!
4. Can you chew with your mouth closed please!!! PLEASE!!!
5. What the H (I learned that from my girl Mandi) hee, hee
6. Because mommy said, that's why!
7. Uh, uh, no, No, don't touch!!
7 Things I love to eat:
3. Diet Coke with Lime.
7. Scrambled Eggs.
7 People I am tagging:
1. Jen Jenkins
5. Sarah Talbot