Friday, August 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ & DREW!!!!!!!

It is officially August 1st, so ....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear teej 'n' drew......Happy Birthday...too....yoooouuuu!!
Four years ago, our sweet Drew made his entrance into this world...on his Daddy's birthday. They were born 15 minutes short of being exactly 24 years apart. Only TJ could be happy to share his birthday...he has to deal with Thomas the Train cakes, buttercream frosting, and everyone forgetting about his birthday for Drew's sake. I appreciate that he lets Drew have all the glory...what an AWESOME DADDY!!
Teej, I love you, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! You are so special to me. You make me laugh, you help build me up, you work so hard for our family, your selfLESS, fun to be around and are my rock. I love you so much sweetie!!
Drew, you are my sweet, special boy. You amaze me everyday...mostly with your sassy little attitude (which I love...but get frustrated with!!) and your intelligence. I love your sweet attitude, your innocence, your sweet, gentle, tender heart. I love your big, blue, expressive eyes. I'm so glad your my little boy. Happy Birthday buddy!

3 comments:

whitney holland. said...

He is STINKIN adorable! I am so excited for tonight! Hope the party was a success!

Becki said...

Happy Birthday, birthday boys! I can't believe you have a 4 year old! He is so cute! Have fun celebrating!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What cute pictures, Linds!!! I love the one with Teej and Cam!