Saturday, February 9, 2008

Two new books, and a partridge in a pear tree....

So I was just playing around last night/this morning and stumbled across the up-coming release of 2 new books. One is called "The Host," and the other is called "Breaking Dawn"; both by Stephenie Meyer! Breaking Dawn is the 4th in the Twilight series...for more info visit Stephenie's Web Site I am a total Twilight nerd and am SOOO excited!!!! I think I might find a way to put a countdown on my blog....
In other news, my little Cam willingly cuddled with me today. I have had kind of a complex as of late...wondering if I was doing something wrong, because Cam has been the anti-cuddle baby! I just melted when he put his little head on my shoulder and stayed...for at least a minute! I just sat there and stroked his back...we had a real bonding moment. I just love my little baby boy.
Question, does anybody have ANY clue on how to keep Photoshop Elements from quitting unexpectedly? I am about this // close to throwing my computer out the window! I am sooo frustrated! Help!
And last, but NOT least, I found my favorite dance from "So You Think You Can Dance" on you tube. Here it is for your view pleasure, just remember to turn down the volume on my blogs music player.......sooo awesome!!!

4 comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Okay, so this post officially made you my favorite person in the whole world! It's true! I'm obsessed with Twilight series too. And my heart just melted when you were talking about Cam. You are such a cute mom! And, I love "So you think you can dance!!" It is one of my favorites! What a great post!

Jenny said...

Yeah Lindsey! Twilight -favorite So you Think You Can Dance - favorite. I love it, I love it, I love it. Even Porter keeps watching that dance over and over with me. I have to tell you about Chris Stewarts "Brother's" series at Deseret Book. The bomb...maybe that will be my next post. It's a must read and mabe not romantic like Twilight, but definatly addicting.

Kasey Lighten said...

Lindsey, I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! In fact, Trev teases me that I think I am a vampire-expert now. He would ask me things about vampires and I could tell him whether it was "fact" or "fiction." :)
By the way, we are living in Lehi...I didn't even know you had moved up here!!! We should get lunch sometime or something. :) Too fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I found your blog from the Jenkins' blog. I hope you don't mind.

I LOVE Twilight too! I'm totally obsessed. Maybe a little too much. :) I'm planning on getting a bunch of gals together to go see the movie when it comes out. You'll have to come!