Monday, May 11, 2009

More Funnies...


Here's Cam attempting to say "yellow" for the first time.....FUNNIEST. THING. I. HAVE. EVER. HEARD!!!!!  

Today, while we were running some errands in SLC, Drew noticed the cotton from the Cottonwood trees floating through the air.  He asked what they were, but before I could answer, he said, "I think they're pieces of clouds, or, or, orrrr (he stutters when he gets excited) or they're little baby clouds."  It was SO cute!  I love that he'd think of that.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I LOVED that! Maybe it's because I'm a Speech Pathologist, or maybe it's just because I loved his little lips and tongue, but regardless, that was great! Many kids can't say there "l's" like that at his age. WOW!

The Skinners said...

How funny! Kids are hilarious arent they. I laugh so much every day!

Rozalyn said...

Ok, your kids are so dang cute! I totally miss you guys. We seriously need to have a girls night again, that was a blast!! It looks like you guys are doing great but I still wish you lived by us!