Friday, October 3, 2008

Easily entertained...



After tumbling today, the boys and I were headed home, when Drew started talking about bird pooh on his window. He made up some fantastical story about how the bird pooped on our car window and insisted on getting a car wash. Ok, I mean, I was having a hard time seeing clearly through my bug-spattered wind sheild. So, off to the car wash we go. There is this great new car wash place across from Sam's in Layton and it is AWESOME! They even offer free vaccums after you get your car washed! To say the least Drew LOVED the carwash! He was so thrilled and excited and I won coolest-mom-of-the-day award. It was a win-win. Except that the huge blue spinning rags barreling towards our car totally freaked out Cam. I won coolest-of-mom-of-the-day award from Cam once we left the building :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I like that car wash, too! I went and used it last weekend. Loved the vacuums, they sucked up everything. :)

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

You've always had the "coolest mom of the year" award in my book! It was so awesome to see you guys last weekend - it was fun to laugh so much. And I loved your new house! And I feel like a super-model in your maternity clothes. (okay, since I'm pregnant I feel like a very LARGE supermodel - but, whatever...)

Sarah said...

I didn't know that Drew took at Lil'Flippers. I'm thinking of signing my girls up! Do you like it?
I would love to get together next week. I don't have your phone number, and it's not online, so call me!

Becki said...

Ah, the car wash. I think at least one kid in every family will be afraid of it :) That's cute that Drew was so excited for it. Sounds like it made his day! It was so fun seeing you the other day! Great job on the show. You guys rock. Good luck on the house too! I'd love to hang and it would be great when you're so close!

The Mama said...

Wow Linds, You are so creative with your layouts they are super cute!! That's a talent I definately don't have. You are such a fun mom!