Monday, July 14, 2008

shaZAM!!!

It's good to blog again. I haven't done it in a while because I've been pretty busy...excuses, excuses I know! Anyway, there's not much of an update. We're all doing well and having a good summer so far. We went to my family's cabin up at Bear Lake over the fourth and had a great time. We went up with my parents and my sister-mostly to do some work on the cabin, but we got to spend the whole day on Saturday down on the beach and we got ourselves some AWESOME fireworks in Evanston and then had a little show down on the beach too. Some good news....Cameron is in NURSERY!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm sure TJ is much happier about this than I am because he is the one who usually watches Cam while I am in YW. Lucky for us, Cam has absolutely NO problem going into nursery-yay! One of the reasons for this post is to post to some pictures for a little drawing over at Jessica Sprague's blog. It ends tonight and if I get chosen I get a totally adorable camera strap from etsy-double yay!! For those of you who are interested, check out Jessica's blog for photoshop tricks. No worries if you have elements (like me), because they can be used in elements!
Here is the original:

And here is the shaZAM!! version:

6 comments:

Marianne said...

I was beginning to wonder if you guys fell off the face of the earth. Good to know you didn't and that you're doing well.

Sarah said...

Hey, Lindsay! I didn't know you were a blogger. I found you on Jen Jenkin's. Your fam is so cute!

Annie Pennington said...

Thanks so much for you uplifting post on my blog!! Very sweet! You have a beautiful family and I LOVE your blog design with all the great Weeds papers...VERY inspiring!!!

Meghan said...

Lindsay! Your blog is so fun to read! I love that you are my new friend and I loved the pictures you took of Lauren. Thank you a million times! I will be posting some of them on my blog in the next few days. It was so great to get to know you...I really want you to take more pics of my girls, so we'll have to get together! I'll email you some dates later. And, here is the link to the infamous LANE!

http://www.wric.com/Global/category.asp?C=1137&nav=menu28_2_7

whitney holland. said...

Hey girly!! Love your blog, adorable as ever! Thanks for a FABULOUS week I serioulsy adore you and can't wait for our GNO'S! (yes it's true I have only been home for 10 minutes and I am already stocking you!)

Rozalyn said...

Hey Lindsay! I am so excited for our girls night, it is going to be awesome! I really hope that I can recover from girls camp because it seriously seems like I am more tired after a long nap!!!! I am already having withdrawls from the leaders, friday needs to come fast!!