Thursday, January 17, 2008

Old School Challenge!


Ok, I'm obsessed. I'll admit it! I love scrapbooking...especially digital! Its awesome! I have completed another project. I love to do the "challenges" at the Meadows. They usually give out fun participation prizes, I get to see other pages for inspiration and I get to extend myself...plus it gives me a reason to create a layout. And, if my page gets chosen as the winner, I get a gift certificate to their store. Cool huh? Well, without further ado, here is my newest page. The photo was taken by my dad when we went to Heber to ride on the Polar Express (a.k.a. Heber Creeper) in December, and he has given me permission to use it in my scrapbooking. Credits: WW shabby fall garden kit, A Wildflower Holiday Kit and Doodling days alpha; Shabby Princess 'Twas the Night Kit; font: sandals.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Lindsey! I found you from The Steven's blog and so happy I did. I am a new blogger as of December. I am so happy I get to reunine with old friends like you. Very cute and love all the digital scrapbooking stuff. I try but I don't know alot about it. Great seeing the family again.

Jenny said...

Sorry, I found you from the Leavitt's blog. That's what I get for not proof reading!

Unknown said...

Lindsay-
Will you e-mail me and give me your new address and phone number. Kira Prince
kiraprince@cox.net